Angie is performing at the Movement Research Gala with Darrell Jones. June 8 2015
Chris and Angie will be at the Bearnstow Dance Research Exchange June 22 – 27
Chris and Angie are teaching and performing at the American Dance Festival July 5 – 27, in North Carolina:
- Performing in the Faculty Concert July 5.
- Teaching daily classes in Contemporary Technique, Composition and Partnering.
- Teaching WFFS series in Contact Improvisation and Improvisation Technique
- Panel discussion on dance science
- and more….
Angie is teaching with Bebe Miller, Darrell Jones and Talvin Wilks at the Bebe Miller Company Dancemaking Intensive in Ohio. July 27 – August 1st. ***THERE ARE STILL OPENINGS FOR THIS INTENSIVE. Go to link above for more info.***
Chris and Angie teach their annual Dance Improvisation and Performance Intensive at Earthdance. ***A FEW SPOTS LEFT. EXPERIENCE WITH DANCE IMPROVISATION AND PERFORMANCE NEEDED. CONTACT ANGIE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED***
- movement research, improvisation technique and scores, composition and performance
- Performance Friday August 14, Northampton MA